Jun 162012
 

For some time there were old BW glass negatives  in boxes and waited for some action. Finaly I tried to scan them with home scaner just to show them to relatives.

Big surprise was that process needed external light and more ower in similar way when you process BW negatives to paper. I needed to estimate intensity (since I could not control time) of light to get best result from variously exposed negatives. Finaly I just used sheet of paper to shade natural light and desklamp to increase lightsource.

One more observation – some condition of light bulb and setting of scaner resulted in zebra effect (possibly from AC in power grid).

It is relly glass!

Pack to scan.

 

 

 Posted by at 11:30 am

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)