Valuable links from:
TI SPIN : MOVING FROM STELLARIS TO TIVIA C IN LAUNCH PADS
Stellaris Launch pad:
- Used the LM4F120H5QR Microcontroller which is now renamed as TM4C1233H6PM.
- Original name for this Launch Pad: EK-LM4F120XL
- Still available at TI e-Store link.
- Important thing to note is the chips in initial version of the Stellaris Launch Pads wereEngineering Sample versions so the chip name became LX4F120H5QR – Not very reliable !!
- TI has released an official migration guide for Stellaris to Tiva C -This guide also contains the part number mapping for the new Tiva C Series
- Also the support software for the Stellaris ware has been now changed to Tiva Ware – Important changes include the naming convention and C99 standard types
Summary of Links: